- Mar 07, 2022
Over 70% of healthcare workers globally are women. But global healthcare has been thriving due to some key women in healthcare leadership roles who have transformed the industry.
1. Nancy Batista-Rodriguez
- She is the CEO of Baptist Outpatient Services with over 20 years of experience.
- Has handled urgent care centers, surgeries, behavioral health, and express care.
- Nancy has revolutionized outpatient services at the Baptist Health South Florida.
2. Lymaris Albors
- Lymaris is the CEO of Acacia Network, the largest Hispanic non-profit in New York.
- She heads the organization’s delivery of healthcare, housing, and social services.
3. Maxine Carrington
- She is the Senior Vice President and Chief HR officer at Northwell Health.
- Maxine has worked in performance development, diversity, and improving healthcare operations.
4. Sujatha “Suja” Chandrasekaran
- Sujatha is the Senior Executive Vice President at CommonSpirit Health.
- She has transformed patient care by connecting over 25,000 physicians through technology.
5. Dr. Amy Compton-Phillips
- Dr. Amy is the President of Clinical Care Operations at Providence.
- She magnificently handles a $25 billion healthcare system spread across 51 hospitals.
- She headed the first covid-19 patient in the USA.
6. Valerie Asbury
- Valerie is the CEO of LifeScan and has led the development of patient-centric facilities globally.
- With over 30 years of experience, she has tackled numerous healthcare challenges and come out victorious.
7. Renee Ryan
- Renee, CEO of Cala Health, led the development of Cala Trio, a non-invasive tremor therapy technology.
- She dedicatedly strives to improve healthcare functions and advise entrepreneurs.
8. Cindy R. Kent
- Cindy is the COO of Everly Health and has innovated virtual diagnostics to improve patient treatments.
- Her efforts in technology and management have earned the firm “Best Challenger Health Brand by Adweek in 2021” award.
9. Odette Bolano
- Being the CEO of Saint Alphonsus Health System, Odette heads a five-hospital facility in Oregon and Idaho.
- She is one of the important board members at Boise and Carol Emmott Fellowship Board.
10. Katie Szyman
- She is the general manager, critical care, and Corporate Vice President at Edwards Lifesciences.
- Katie has transformed patient care by introducing AI-driven technologies to aid doctors.