CORONAVIRUS SAFETY TIPS (COVID-19)
“Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless”
Follow the steps below to protect yourself from COVID-19
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or any alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Dispose used tissues and masks into a plastic-lined waste bin instantly.
- Use a tissue to cover your mouth as well as nose while coughing or sneezing.
- Do not touch your mouth, eyes, or nose as infections spread that way quickly.
- Avoid close contact with any individual having cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Clean surfaces often, such as kitchen sinks, counters, bathroom taps, etc.
- Avoid sharing utensils, food, or drinks during this time.
- Avoid crowded places at any cost.
If you are unwell,
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- Stay at home.
- Avoid contacting others.
(Source: WHO Advice )