- Jan 17, 2022
Medical facilities and clinics have started using appointment scheduling software to manage and safeguard PHI (Patient Health Information).
The global appointment scheduling software market might go beyond $546.31 million by 2026!
It’s because these platforms help you manage patient appointments, cancel, and reschedule them.
Let’s look at the top HIPAA compliant scheduling software in the market.
As Jim Rohn said, “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” That’s why you need Acuity to organize timely bookings and schedules!
Acuity is one of the best cloud-based appointment scheduling software for handling PHI. It’s ideal for mid-sized facilities and independent medical professionals.
- Start with a free 7-day trial and continue with the nominal monthly fee
- Handle all client details properly in a single platform
- Integrate the scheduler with your website for better access
- Confirmations, follow-up emails, and reminders are sent to customers automatically
- Convenient self-booking appointments, rescheduling, and payment options
This is another excellent platform for medical professionals and patients to manage appointments. As 42% of patients like online bookings, they’ll love this software too.
It comes with three paid plans and a free trial.
- Compatible with all operating systems and accessible on mobile devices
- Helps practitioners to accept appointments from Google Maps and social media
- Clients will receive SMS notifications for their bookings
- Customer feedback feature for analyzing business performance
- Facilities to offer coupons and gift cards to patients/clients
This is one of the leading scheduling softwares out there for fetching patience and clients.
It enables professionals to integrate with EHR systems to offer a comprehensive digital experience.
- Offers a BAA (business associate agreement) during sign-up
- Analytics facilities to track appointment
- Simple API for developers to integrate with dental and EHR
- Offers online scheduling, convenient forms.
- email, chat, and phone customer support.
This scheduling platform is targeted at salons and fitness centers. Along with scheduling appointments and sending reminders, it also helps you sell products and services.
- Easily accessible.
- Organize calendars conveniently
- In-built templates.
- Platforms widget to get appointments from various social media platforms
- Personalized sessions for your customers.
Setmore is another outstanding scheduling software for medical professionals, NGOs, and mid-sized facilities or clinics. The best part? It has a free package and an affordable monthly plan.
- Send customized notifications, SMS, and reminder emails.
- Convenient payment options on PayPal, Stripe, and Square.
- Staff dashboard and online calendar for smooth operations.
- Book clients directly using social media integrations.
- 24/7 customer support and self-booking facilities.