SIC Code or, as we may say, Standard Industrial Classification Codes have been brought to meaning in the 1930s to have a fine separation and ideal difference among the vast number of industries being set up in the United States. The prime criteria to bring up the SIC Code were to have a sober comparison between the U.S. and Canada economies and statistical figures.
Generally, SIC Codes are used by companies by adding a set of numbers to the end of the common code allotted to their industry type. This expands the scope of classification of that specific company. Surprisingly, these SIC Codes are more adopted by private sector organizations than in the public sector.
In the matter of the healthcare industry, the SIC Codes help in segmenting the market and build up the competition as the progress is checked from time to time in the form of statistics. The healthcare industry is always experiencing a change in the status of revenue and the economy. With the help of SIC Codes, these can be tracked with complete transparency. The public sector also uses SIC Codes at times to check contract eligibility criteria.
Major 80 SIC Codes – Healthcare Groups
Our main focus remains on healthcare groups such as:
- Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Medicine
- Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Dentists
- Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Osteopathy
- Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Other Health Practices
- Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Chiropractor
- Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Optometrists
- Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Podiatrists
- Intermediate Care Facilities
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals
- Speciality Hospitals
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Medical Laboratories
- Dental Laboratories
The Services Offered at MedicoReach!
At MedicoReach, we have a vast list of services that we offer. These services are not limited to one demographic location but of a global network (North America, South America, Latin America, Europe, South Africa, Asia, Middle East, Oceania.) Some of them are as given below:
- All Types of Physicians Email List
- All Types of Nurses Email List
- All Types of Pharmacists Email List
- All Types of Dentists Email List
- All Types of Medical Services Facility Email List
- All Types of Medical Device Manufacturers Email List
With around 100+ email list at disposal, we aim towards offering nothing less than excellence!
Our Data Solutions are Equipped with Detailed Insights
At MedicoReach, we offer a long list of data insights so that the clients can directly approach and communicate with the targeted audience. The data is equipped with the following insights:
|First Name||Last Name||Gender|
|Email Address||Mailing Address||Web Address|
|Postal Address||Phone Number||Fax Number|
|SIC Code||NAICS Code||Pin Code|
|Hospital Affiliation||License Number||License State|
|Type of Practice||Years of Practice||Nursing School or Institution|
|Demographic Location||And more!|
If you need more information about 80 sic code and our data service. Please contact our team via chat or contact us form.